Jaguar Combi Boiler

Just moved house and inherited a Jaguar combi boiler. Not managed to get the cover off yet (not tried too hard though!) but there's nothing I can see to identify the model. There's no thermostat linked to the boiler but every radiator has a thermostat valve. I'm used to a house where I leave the system on 24/7 and use the thermostat as the only control. Can someone point me in the direction of a Jaguar web site to find out about add-on thermostats or give any advice how to use my existing system more effectively - currently use the timer to give the house some heat while I'm out and over-ride the timer when I'm in and change the water temp setting depending how cold the house is.

Reply to
Brian Sheldon

Jaguar was sold only by Travis Perkins.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Jaguar covers are retained by one screw underneath just off centre. It is hidden by the pull out label with the instructions on it. They are made by Hepworth for Plumb Centre so Plumb Centre are your first point of contact for info.

Reply to
John

Thanks, found the model number and even a wiring schematic on the back of the cover showing it can be wired for a room thermostat.

Reply to
Brian Sheldon