Jaded Varnished Floor

A while back I got my hall floorboards sanded and varnished ( Morrells 40% sheen) . Over time it has lost its sheen but nothing I do brings it back to an acceptable level.Having the living room floor also sanded recently only accentuates the difference. Can anyone suggest what to do or use . Stuart ---------
Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me

Even cleaning it is abrasive. The only thing to make it pristine is sand and varnish all over again. Unless you can get a polishing buffer. But polish -all polish, is a fine grinding paste.