Jablite sheet - stiffness

Never having handled the stuff, I don't quite know what to expect, so a quick question:
Would 2" Jablite span 1.5 metres without sagging? If not, then what should my maximum span be?
TIA
--
Grunff

Also, this is interesting reading:
http://tinyurl.com/lcfa
Grunff wrote:

Yes. Easily. Its very stiff, and very light.

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Superb, thanks.
What about cutting it? Sharp knife? Jigsaw? Hot wire?
--
Grunff

Grunff wrote:

All of those.

Can you do the tango on it?

Grunff wrote:

Depends on how you are supporting it, whether it's flat or on edge. Can you be a bit more descriptive?
________________________________________________________________ Sent via the PAXemail system at paxemail.com