Its Lidl again :-)

That's pretty good value!

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Be aware SWMBO picked up a packet of Blue Ribands last week at a cheap supermarket and when she got home found she should really have also picked up a magnifying glass for when she eats them.

They were *TINY*. And they weren't sold as "fun size" (or "disappointment size") either.

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Penguin recently did a "100% extra" pack - 18 for the price of 9. And our local Co-op was doing a "buy one get one free" offer on them. So 36 for 55p!

Reply to
Bob Martin

Underwired Bra 3.99? Or is that best not mentioned?

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Only if you want to make a tit of yourself.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I used to love Penguin bars.

Then I went to work for United Biscuits, who owned them at the time.

Anyone who visited the factory used to bring back a box of them (a line printer paper box full, usually).

One day I ate 13 of them.

Now, for some reason, I'm not that fond of them any more.

(Ahh, process control. The days when I had a proper job.)

Reply to
Huge

In message , Huge writes

Ahh, reminds me of the bakery where they make Soreen Malt Loaf, mmmmmm. Used to come home with loads of them and they tried out the experimental stuff and new flavours on us as well (toffee malt loaf anyone?). Weird stuff though, has to be left for 24 hours after it leaves the oven to set, if you don't let it set then you end up with a hollow malt loaf and a puddle of sticky stuff on the plate!

Never happened to me unfortunately.

Reply to
Clint Sharp

The message from Clint Sharp contains these words:

Do German girls wear any other sort of bra?

Reply to
Appin

Not in my experience.

Reply to
Steve Firth

My school used to do school trips to Huntley and Palmers biscuit factory in Reading every couple of years. Usually got given a large sack of broken/misshaped biscuits to take home. The minibus rarely got back before half the passengers had thrown up, having stuffed themselves with far too many biscuits.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel