IT problem (slightly OT)

FWIW, my IT Dept supplied Windows 7 laptop is a festering pile of donkey doo, compared to the Mint17 box right next to it.

Reply to
Huge

It is indeed. Dennis is using it.

Reply to
Huge

Yes. It really is getting to the stage that you want the linux *even if you paid for the windows*

I still keep an XP VM for corel suite and Rhino tho.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yeah, I keep an XP VM for my scanner, for when I scan slides. The linux scanner software is fine for anything else.

Reply to
Huge

Yet you think the linux scanner software is fine for me! Like I said linux scanner software is cr@p a bit like you.

Reply to