Isowool Going Spare (Herts)

Hi I've got one package of Isowool left over from some recent development. Seems a shame to put =A340's worth of material straight in the skip. If anybody wishes to pick it up they can have it for free (although any donation to my beer fridge would be gladly received).

Dimensions: Thickness 50mm, Width 455mm, Length 1200mm Pack Area: 10.92 meters square Batt in pack: 20

The exact specification can be found at:

Harpenden, Herts Collection: This week - daytime/evening. First come first served.

If you are interested drop me a line at:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Remove ISOWOOL from the above email address.

Cheers

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie