Is this for real?

Not the bit where she admits getting pissed, taking illegal substances and getting laid (any teen who does not do that is odd) but the bit where she gets paid 15k for the job.

As for the racist and anti gay comments - anyone know what they were?

Reply to
ARW

Mentalguy2k8

Which in itself is a sad comment on the piss-poor state of society today and our meek acceptance of it.

More info at this blog:

There are several blog entries about this topic at that site.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Ta.

BTW the only thing I find offensive is the job that she has. A made up job for doing sweet f*ck all.

Reply to
ARW

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

She boasted on Twatter about her sex life. Have you seen her? Who the f*ck in their right mind would shag that fat bint?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

You can accept what you want.

I do not see why any teenager should be stopped from having the same (or more) fun than I had when I was a teenager.

Reply to
ARW

Just heard Radio 4 news - wherein she was blubbering incoherently into a microphone. Have to wonder what she is going to achieve if she falls apart to that extent?

Reply to
polygonum

Well if her maths teacher turns her down there is still a good chance that the geography teacher will not.

Reply to
ARW

15k a year?
Reply to
ARW

Even in my most randy and desperate youth..no..not that.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And now that you are older and desperate?

Reply to
ARW

Now I am older the desperation has completely vanished mate.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Last night I was as well behaved as a tom cat with three bollocks.

Reply to
ARW

Sprayed up the walls and then made a pest of yourself at the fishmonger's?

Owaiin

Reply to
Owain

On Sunday 07 April 2013 21:33 Owain wrote in uk.d-i-y:

I have not seen a fishmongers (outside fo a supermarket) for about 20 years now...

Reply to
Tim Watts

I knew this raving bitch queen once. He had a nice place so a few of us would go visiting..

A friend had brought his girlfriend round. He was very sniffy. Didn't like women, didn't like her. Thought sex with women was 'simply too naff for words, darling'.

The cat jumped on her lap.."Oh look, at least the cat likes you, Karen"..

A VERY loud sniff.

"Probably the smell of *fish*".

Ooh get you...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In article , Tim Streater scribeth thus

Umm ... wasn't that wot us 60 odd year olds were doing in the summer of lurve, around 1967-9 AD IIRC?...

Price of dope must've have gone up then;!..

Reply to
tony sayer

indeed. But we accepted that standing as police commissioner would not have been a compatible option

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Why is it everyone seems to cry on TV etc these days? What happened to the British stiff upper lip? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The ruling class has replaced the upper crust with the soggy bottoms.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher