Is there anything special about Balgrip tile adhesive?

I'm just reaching the end of the second 15kg tub and have still got a lot of tiles to hang - at £25/tub it's getting expensive! Is Balgrip anything special?

Reply to
Dave

Never skimp on tile adhesive, especially in bathrooms. I've tended to use Bal White Star when using readymix, or Arduflex for powdered. Basically, if it doesn't claim suitability for commercial swimming pools, I'm not interested!

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Wickes high-grab (or whatever it's called), waterproof tile adhesive is very good. B&Q Value is very bad.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot