Is there anyone other than me that is proud of this country?

SHE CAN PROBABLY SPELL ACHIEVE

Reply to
critcher

Not on her CV.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

And also prolly understands that use of capital letters is considered impolite

Reply to
geoff

You might regret it if a certain whinging Aussie was sat next you in the park

The odds of that happening however are lower than the Aussies beating the Brits in the medal table.

My friend has just got back from watching a couple of events. He loved it.

Reply to
ARWadsworth