Is there a formula to work out how much gravel is needed for a particular volume?

I have to fill a small 'trench' with decorative chippings.
The trench is 10m long, 120mm wide and 60mm deep. This works out at around 0.07m3
How many kgs of gravel would fill this?

This page will help:
<http://www.nationwidepremixed.com/NA.html
Or there are calculators on Cormaic's pages:
<http://www.pavingexpert.com/
--
Chris French, Leeds

In uk.d-i-y, Jon Weaver wrote:

Rule of thumb 1m3 = 1.5t, so 0.07m3 = 100kg
If you are buying 25kg bags, buy 5 and take 1 back if you don't use it.
--
Nigel Mercier

Please remove NOSPAM from my return address

They might if you buy it from a shed, those From a BM usually don't
--
Chris French, Leeds

I followed the guide on one of the web sites you mentioned and worked it out to slightly less thatn 100kgs.. As we have a "sand and aggregate" company in our local docks (which are really cheap) I ended up buying 4x40kg bags because they were onkly 2.35 per bag! (I needed some for my another area in the garden anyway).
To my surprise, to fill the 'trech' only took 1 bag (40kgs).. Looks like I might have slightly over done it on the measurements.. Still, I would rather have too much, than run out half way through the job.
Thanks for your help.
Jon
Jon Weaver wrote:

Its about 3 metric tnnes a cubic meter from memory So you need about 250kg - quarter of a ton, or ten 25kg bags...