Is Powertools.co.uk still in business?

Hi,

I placed an order with Powertools UK and have been trying to get confirmation of when my goods will be despatched.

I've had no response to emails to either their snipped-for-privacy@powertoolsuk.co.uk or snipped-for-privacy@powertoolsuk.co.uk email addresses and haven't been able to get through on the phone.

Does anyone know if the company is still in business? Is this lack of contact standard with them?

Assuming that I've wasted my time with Powertools UK, can anyone recommend a company to supply Evolution blades for cutting Stainless Steel?

Reply to
Andy Hardy

try

Jason