Is my main socket ring too big?

Page 2 of 2

Sure about that? It seems to be regarded as pretty useless, an organisation funded by the builders themselves...
--
A. Top posters.

certificate
What relevance is NICEIC though? I thought they were just a guild for electricians, they still work to BS7671 which is the UK standard for electrical installations? (or am I missing something).
Paul.

I would argue that the NHBC has its place, given that the mortgage lenders seem to regard it as a necessary to ensure any defects are rectified. Don't forget if the builder is registered, and folds, NHBC conducts repairs etc should they become required.
I don't however assume it covers everything, I called them (NHBC) up about the wiring, and they were quite vauge, and just referred me to the BS7671 spec as being required to be met.
Paul.