Is it worth getting a 50 quid compound mitre saw

That one made perfect sense.

Reply to
IMM

Your opinion which the post in question was disagreeing with as I understand it.

Reply to
usenet

It wasn't. You were saying non-Makita stuff will never work well, because it didn't cost the earth.

Reply to
IMM

It might have done to you....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Well.... I can only speak as I find.

Others may find differently....

Reply to
Andy Hall

It depends on the quality and precision that you want. As our resident hacker/bodger, I could understand it if you don't understand that concept.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Like 99% of us.

Reply to
IMM

What a strange mentality. If you don't pay the earth for something it is inferior. and only for bodges.

Reply to
IMM

Speak for yourself.

Actually, I have never had a problem with being individualistic about things. As a collectivist, I can imagine that that would be a difficult concept for you as well...

Reply to
Andy Hall

Your words, not mine.....

Reply to