Is it worth buying expensive screws?

Something tells me these might be a bit too expensive for general use:

and
)

Reply to
Stephen Gower

Should improve the quality of the HiFi tho..:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Stephen Gower saying something like:

Crapotastic!

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:42:23 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wibbled:

You'd think they'd mount it in a block of polished teak with embossed brass and a velvet lining.

Reply to
Tim Watts

You have to marvel at the crap some people come up with though... For starters they look no better than a bog standard pasivated posi screw. Secondly gold or white gold would seem to have exactly all the wrong attributes desirable for a screw anyway! Soft, ductile, marks easily, would probably twist off in the wood!

Reply to
John Rumm

and that diamond in the middle won't help locate the screwdriver.

mark

Reply to
mark