Is IMM an implementation of Eliza?

In message , IMM writes

Can you either learn to spell (have a word with your programmer) or power down Eliza

Reply to
geoff

In message , Dave Plowman writes

He was banned last year for abusing himself.

Reply to
geoff

On the contrary....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And those too.

Reply to
IMM

Maxie, we spend millions on keeping sea out of Suffolk and then spend more millions to farmers not to use the land. Disgraceful! The place should be flooded.

Reply to
IMM

Gosh. Whan is your house going to be flooded?

Reply to
IMM

I don't want them to be keen on me.

Reply to
IMM

Don't be too concerned. Although they'll eat rodents up to several times their body diameter in size, they are quite choosy.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

"IMM" wrote | Maxie, we spend millions on keeping sea out of Suffolk and then | spend more millions to farmers not to use the land. Disgraceful! | The place should be flooded.

Wouldn't it be better to release the land for housebuilding?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But given the amount of water he thinks gas contains, wouldn't it be quicker just to drown him?

Reply to
Dave Plowman

IMM wrote

What absolute cr*p! If you had any knowledge at all you would know that Suffolk is mostly rolling countryside well above sea level. Before you can make a puddle in Suffolk you would need to at least flood most of Cambridgeshire, large parts of Lincolnshire and Norfolk, the Vale of York, areas of Cheshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Kent, Humberside and Somerset and even a large area of London (not to mention the whole of The Netherlands)

Please check a relief map, e.g.

Peter Taylor

The bits that cannot be flooded should be designated as a landfill site. All towns and cities should have direct rail access to dump their rubbish there.

Reply to
IMM

In article , IMM writes

Yes but without all the dyes the world would be a much greyer place.

Reply to
David

< snip inane babble >
Reply to
IMM

In message , The Natural Philosopher writes

Porton Down could have solved it with a small towel and a bit of Sarin

Reply to
geoff

On 27 Apr 2004 21:27:18 GMT, in uk.d-i-y "Bob Eager" strung together this:

I think he's moonlighting at Linksys technical support as well, I've just seen this on comp.security.firewalls.

Me: Can I block outgoing ports? For example I want to block all ports except

80, 443, and 21.

SG: Welcome to Linksys Live Tech Support.

SG: basically all the ports on the router are still blocked by default, you may just open them if necessary,so you may not needto manuallly block these ports then sir

Me: sounds like you're talking incoming. I'm talking outgoing, like I don't want people Running kazaa or AIM clients on the inside of my network.

SG: you are also protected by the firwall of the router,so you dont have to block those ports anyway

Me: Huh? The outgoing ports are wide open. A guy could have a trojan sending all his files out the router because, outgoing, the ports are wide open.

SG: you may check these settings too.. BLOCK ANONYMOUS REQUESTS- it should be enabled to further proteect your network

Me: Good Grief. would say you are a robot but would they make one which couldn't spell?

-CLOSE WINDOW-

Reply to
Lurch

Mr Pole,

Well Bean you are certainly half mad.

Reply to
IMM

On Thu, 6 May 2004 10:58:38 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "IMM" strung together this:

I'm not mad, my sister's mad. I'm an aeroplane.

Reply to
Lurch

Case dismissed.

Reply to