In message , IMM writes

You really have no idea do you?

Reply to
geoff

He never found it in the first place

Reply to
geoff

In message , Andy Hall writes

I've got a red 520i for sale, do you think he wants to buy it ?

Reply to
geoff

I wasn't trying to kill them, ...

There again slug racing's not on Sky One several times every day

Reply to
geoff

In message , mike writes

Count me in ....

Who's got the baseball bat?

Reply to
geoff

You are one of those. When on hols act the prat. A total Wally.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

As I said Eliza - you really have no idea, nor will you ever have

Reply to
geoff

Reply to
John Armstrong

Maxie, you are one of those that everyone cringes at and apologises to hotel staff about. I noticed that people from Suffolk are an embarrassment when abroad...and at home too.

Reply to
IMM

Huh. I never knew that. Where does the wee solid appear? Through the scales?

Suzanne

Reply to
Suz

No, through an opening called the cloaca.

Explanation at

uric acid is generally delivered along with the faeces. The former looks quite like bird dropping while the latter looks like... well.. sh*t.

This happens with gaps of days or even weeks in between. Their eating habits are similarly infrequent.

Here are pictures of python reproductive organs - most snakes are similar, and how they are sexed by a breeder or vet.

keep a pair of Brazilian Rainbow Boas -

scales have what amount to microprisms, which explains the lustre shown in the photo. THey really are like that. This particular species requires specifically humid conditions of around 80% but thrive and breed well.

It has to said that these are not the brightest creatures in creation, however...

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

If you don't stop all this nonsense you're not going on the school trip this year.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Now don't show them on the day. behave yourself.

Arte you beaming yourself over Maxie?

Reply to
IMM

I HATE SNAKES!

Reply to
IMM

"Dave Plowman" wrote | IMM wrote: | > I noticed that people from Suffolk are an embarrassment when | > abroad...and at home too. | If you don't stop all this nonsense you're not going on the | school trip this year.

And the vicar won't show you the train set he keeps in the attic and only takes very special little boys to see.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I don't suppose that they are that keen on you either.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Credence. Actually.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well, of course tehre is considerable debate in AI circles as to whether an accumulation of software could EVER have an idea, suffice to say its all a matter of definition, between those who argue that anything that behaves in a human like way must be considered as having human like attributes, and thise who fervently deny the ability of anything that isn't human to be granted any human attributions whatsoever.

The debate rages on, but one thing is clear, Whatever IMM is, human is not it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I doubt the vicar would be interested, given that IMM wears a tutu to tango...

Reply to
Dave Plowman

No, the program's confused again, it meant to say Essex.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol