is http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/ broken?

is

broken? or have i typed it wrong? or is it my computer thats wrong?

i cant get the faq...

Reply to
George (dicegeorge)

Works here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It is still there mate. I have just clicked the link above.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

oh its working here now, thanks sorry, not sure if i'll worship you though...

Reply to
George (dicegeorge)

The message from "George \(dicegeorge\)" contains these words:

Works for me so your computer may be at fault.

I just did by clicking on your link.

Reply to
Roger

Fine here.

Reply to
Adrian C

In message , "George (dicegeorge)" writes

try entering through my website which has a redirect on

geoff