Is a Glow Worm 18HXI boiler any good?

We are replacing our aging Glow Worm CH boiler, I've had 2 quotes so far from local fitters and both have offered the Glow Worm 18HXI as the replacement boiler. I can't find any opinions about it, good or bad, has anyone any experiences with it?
Both quotes are around the 2K mark for supplying and fitting the boiler which seems a bit steep, I am seriously considering DIY'ing it all then getting a gas fitter to commission the gas bit. It's only a case of fitting the flue and reconnecting the water pipes.
--
Tim Mitchell

The Glow Worm range has been greatly improved over the past few years or so. If it is a straight boiler swap then do it yourself. Many fitters will not commission the boiler. So get them to do a landlord's certificate for approx 50-60, as you are to rent the place out.
IMM wrote:

Why would a registered fitter not commission a boiler and fill in the log book? If they are not registered what are they doing issuing (fraudulent) Landlords' safety records?

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk
Ed Sirett wrote:

I think he means they won't just do the commisioning after a DIY install.

He does.
IMM wrote:

log book? If they are not registered what are they doing issuing (fraudulent) Landlords' safety records?
Nothing fraudulent. You don't have to have a tenant in place to have the certificate issued.