ironmongery World, WTF

What an exciting game! I really must order something from them, just to find out what actually turns up!

Reply to
GB

According to Bang last night, on-line retailers will be predicting your next order so you won't need to order your next order as the random item will arrive out of the (big) blue!

Reply to
PeterC

I wondered if that's what's happened to flight MH370. Some aircraft shopping website has mis-delivered it to someone who happens to be away from home at the moment. If he were at home, he'd have posted on usenet by now to say that he'd found a 737 on his doorstep, but his Cessna had failed to turn up.

Reply to
GB

amazon said something about using drones - a 737 is a tad OTT.

Reply to
PeterC