Ironing board: mounting brackets

I'm looking for brackets to mount an ironing board on a wall, or at the end of some kitchen units. My kitchen is small and doesn't have any full-length cupboards. The ironing board ends up propped against the end of the kitchen units. I'd prefer it to be stowed away.

Any ideas?

Thanks Bruce

Reply to
bruce_phipps

I did this years ago, and I found two coat hooks worked well. THe ones I used consisted of a flat strip of plastic, wth semicircular ends, and one end bent into a curve. The curve was just the right radius for the bottpm of the ironing board legs...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Mine hangs on a coathook on the back of the hall cupboard door.

Reply to
Rob Morley

I found the female half of a normal sprung gate latch works perfectly if the other end can rest on the ground.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol