IR Thermo on offer

Seems popular here, one of those things you find a use for ;-)

Maplins slightly different design from usual, down to =A319.99

Adam Aglionby

Adam Aglionby has brought this to us :

I dropped my last one on concrete a couple of weeks ago, shattering the display. I picked one those £19.99 units up on Saturday to replace it and it is absolutely identical in function, though a slightly smaller display.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Maplins slightly different design from usual, down to £19.99

brought the previous one and it's had a lot of use going through

3 sets of batteries in 3 months. But then again all it's really been used for is to play with my friends new kitten, she loves it and chases the dot from one end of the room to the other for hours provide someone is willing to do the pointing. When it stops she walks around the room looking for the red spot. When she hears the slight click it makes, she starts looking for the red dot on the carpet for another play session. Not sure how useful it is as a DIY tool but it's a great cat toy. I must reclaim it oneday.
Reply to
whisky-dave