Investigation

Hello!

My name is Tania and I am conducting a research at the University of Lisbon, Portugal. I need your cooperation, please! You can respond to my questionnaire online at:

with your cooperation will be possible to complete this research! Already thank you!

Reply to
anarute16

Why are you posting this from a gmail address rather than from a ul.pt address?

Can you please post the name and email address of a member of the University of Lisbon who can vouch for you and your research? Please note that it needs to be an address which can be validated to the University.

Reply to
Robin

Well as the original was caught in the local servers spam trap i doubt it is very genuine.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff