Interpump pressure washer...

Hi there,

I know this isn't my first time asking a pressure washer question...

This pressure washer has caught my eye for a potential replacement of my current domestic model.

is a stockist fairly local to me who stock this machine and all Interpump parts.

I am hoping they can adapt my current 15m industrial hose to this machine.

What do you think? Anyone used this machine before?

Seems to tick all the boxes for me.

I have read the pressure washer FAQ btw :)

Reply to
VAG_dude