Internal Door ?s

honestly. The principles of stability are not difficult.

Reply to
meow2222

Mind you, if you have a number to hang, it is a lot easier with a router and the appropriate Trend jigs.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

what are they?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Unless you have a router cutter that does corners, I'd say the chisel was essential.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Reply to
manatbandq

All my router cutters do corners very nicely ;-)

OK, I forgot about the last little bit to make the corner square for which I do use a chisel. Still haven't sharpened it in years though.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

:-)

Presumably a square for marking the hinge and latch rebates and lining up the handle hole with the mortice.

Indeed.

Reply to
Rob Morley

You can get corner chisels for the purpose which are quite inexpensive.

Reply to
Andy Hall

What is wrong with the old doors? Why not leave them in the garage if there's space, it might be a selling point if a future owner would like the original ones.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C