Interior special effects : marbling, Trompe l'oeil, etc - RECOMMENDATION

Hello,
I would like to recommend Taryn-Lee (http://www.taryn-lee.com ) for any interior design special effects that you may require.
She can do special effect floor Work, marbling, special painting effects (Trompe l'oeil), wall finishes, furniture techniques and she has decorated many businesses and restaurants in England and abroad.
She is currently based in England but has done work for me here in Devon. (http://www.taryn-lee.com )
I have been very happy with her work and would recommend her to anyone.
Regards.
Tay
(http://www.taryn-lee.com )

Erm, please correct me if I'm wrong - but from what I've read, it reads more of an advert than a recommendation. The inclusions of 3 copies of the same URL gives this impression.
The first URL - fine - the person you're recommending's website. The second one's context would seem to imply this is where you can see what she'd done for you in Devon (but as its the same URL is makes this sound more like an advert). And finally, the third one looks like a footer/signature - which would normally be the poster's website etc - however again, this is the URL for the person you're recommending.
Personally, this just sounds a like a thinly veiled attempt at a self-posted advert - PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong - however we've seen cases of this before with people/companies coming along and posting adverts to this group veiled as recommendations etc.
One final thing "She is currently based in England by has done work for me here in Devon"... since when has Devon been outside England? ;)

more
same
second
done
URL
self-posted
group
I don't like her work at all. She made a real mess of my bathroom walls. I asked for a beach scene and ended up with wooded forest of beech trees. In a bathroom ? I ask ya' :-))

Beach/beech? I know she's blonde but she's not that bad ... :-)
And it's quite incredible that she did your bathroom as she hasn't done a bathroom in the UK yet .... lol!

any
walls. I

In
As you know, I was joking :-)) and after having a look at the site at the stuff she does, it is very impressive. Maybe one day I'll ask her to come up to Edinburgh and put a beach scene in our bathroom.
Yes, very impressive indeed.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Hey D!
Honestly, this was NOT posted by Taryn-Lee but by myself. Taryn-Lee lives in Milton-Keynes while I live in Devon (yeah, I got myself in a twist over the England/Devon thingy).
I'm sorry that the post did appear to be blatant advertising and self-promotion but I was really impressed with the great job she did for me and many of my friends so thought I'd try and help raise a few more possible commissions for her ...
Anyway, thanks for the comments!
Tay

more
same
second
done
an
which
URL
self-posted
this
group
me
No problems :) Just looked a little suspect - but as you've returned and explained it, it shows that I was wrong. Sorry about that.
David