Interior or Exteriro ply?

I have a piece of plywoodand there are no markings on it. Is it possible to identify whether it is interior or exterior ply? TIA
BIGEYE wrote:

Leave it out in the rain - if it de-laminates then it was interior. ;-)
--
Cheers,

John.

Leave only a small piece of it out in the rain.

Hi, Hi,
Boil a small piece if you're in more of a hurry, although there's enough rain at the moment :)
By the way WBP ply means Water Boiling Proof, however it is by no means rot proof.
cheers, Pete.

Pete C wrote:

I thought it was "Water & Boil Proof" (referring to the properties of the resin used to bond the ply - water proof, and will also resist boiling and bubbling etc (causing deformation / de-lamination of the ply) when it gets hot.
--
Cheers,

John.

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 22:55:48 +0000, John Rumm

Oops, close but no cigar. I suppose if it's boil proof it should be waterproof too :)
cheers, Pete.

Not really, all depends on the glue line (which would generally be one of either WBP or MR), which if you haven't got either of the faces, nor any of the edges stamped you cannot tell just by looking.