interior door draugut excluder

I want to draught proof the bottom of an interior door with plain floorboard floors either side. I want the device to be as inconspicuous as possible. I'm thinking rout a groove in the base and slot in the brush held metal pinching thingy. Ant other ideas? Any other devices?

Reply to
visionset

That sounds like the right way to go. There are some devices on sale that will allow the brush to rise and fall in a perp but I imagine that all you need is enough room for movement. And of course, if the floor levels are equal, there is no need for that.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer