My name is Matt, I bought a new house in Norwich with my partner in 2014 an d we've had great fun renovating and decorating it. When our home was an em pty shell we spent a long time scrolling through Pinterest looking for idea s on how to decorate (what colours to use etc).

We've come up with a new service that helps avoid this endless scrolling ca lled Stark. By working with a couple of friends who are fully qualified int erior designers, our service provides personalised interior decoration advi ce.

We are looking for a few people to test the service completely free (we pla n to charge in the future).

If this interests you please reply below or sign up at joinstark.com

Regards,

Matt

Reply to
joinstark

and we've had great fun renovating and decorating it. When our home was an empty shell we spent a long time scrolling through Pinterest looking for id eas on how to decorate (what colours to use etc).

called Stark. By working with a couple of friends who are fully qualified i nterior designers, our service provides personalised interior decoration ad vice.

lan to charge in the future).

What colour should I paint my living room ?

Reply to
sm_jamieson

The one(s) you and your family like? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Joinstark would presumably use pale pink aka SPAM

Reply to
Bob Minchin

and we've had great fun renovating and decorating it. When our home was an empty shell we spent a long time scrolling through Pinterest looking for id eas on how to decorate (what colours to use etc).

called Stark. By working with a couple of friends who are fully qualified i nterior designers, our service provides personalised interior decoration ad vice.

lan to charge in the future).

My wife is the complete expert in all these things. So I have no problems whatsoever.

Reply to
harry

There's a lot to be said for magnolia.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

The ex wife used to complain about the dartboard in the living room.

And the unreasonable cow would not let me install a urinal behind the settee no matter what colour she wanted me to paint the walls.

Reply to
ARW

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Looks like perfectly permitted commercial email to me.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris