Interesting fence verticals

I'd like to put up a fence with tops on the vertical members that are more interesting than simple triangular peaks or semicircles. Something like the pelmets round an old fashioned station's platform canopy, but inverted of course to make the fence, is what I have in mind.
Apart from looking for such at a reclaimed materials yard, does anyone make this sort of thing commercially now?
-- Brian "This isn't the longest day of the year: it just feels like it"

A search for, Fretwork, on the web will show you plenty Brian.
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Thanks. That's certainly the word I was struggling for, but none of the sites seem to offer fence panels (unless they've been carved into something else, that is).
I do hope I'm not going to have to do an evening class and buy the saw to cut my own?
:-\
-- Brian "This isn't the longest day of the year: it just feels like it"

I see another Christmas list starting. :-))

I think that you should remember that the fancy valences on railway platform canopies served a purpose, as well as being decorative. They were designed to encourage rainwater to run off to the tips, avoiding rot.
It may be that such a design, inverted and used for a fence, tends towards the opposite, and is prone to rot.

I was thinking that something sort of finial-shaped at the top would not make an appreciable difference to shedding water either way, but might even be a little better than a rounded top or 45 degree-ish triangular tops.
I have seen a hole cut through the head of some old fencing and that IS asking for trouble, IMO.
-- Brian "posting from Sutton, winner of The English And Welsh Village Of The Year Award"