Integrated Fridge/freezer Question

Is it possible to buy an integrated fridge/freezer(upright not side by side) with an ice maker.I do not have the room for those big american type food centres

cheers

Mark

Reply to
Mark Downey

Never seen one; seems v unlikely to me because space inside an integrated fridge-freezer is really at a premium compared to a freestanding one, and the icemaking machinery would take up far too much space. I've only ever seen them on US-style wardrobe-sized fridges, not even on freestanding under-worktop models.

David

Reply to
Lobster