Integrated appliance slider thingy

I'm building a kitchen unit from reclaimed materials and want to use my existing fridge behind another door. Integrated units use a slidy whatsit to overcome the 'door on door' problem. Where can I find such a thing?

Ta

Reply to
NickNoxx

Isn't that unusual? In mine the doors are physically screwed to the front of the appliances so the doors form a single unit. Or does this let you use a standard fridge rather than a purpose-made 'built-under' type?

may be able to help?

David

Reply to
Lobster

It is a bit unusual but you're right it allows a full height fridge to be fitted under the counter.

Woodfit did indeed help - many thanks

NickNoxx