Integral blinds

Yo, all. I have removed a vestibule door in a hall 1.6m wide. I will be replacing the top light with some sapele I have left over. So having recently learned of the existence of integral blinds and the found that web sites don't provide online quotes. So my question is, what is a ball park figure for an area about 55cm x

150cm?

nb. I want a blind with open vent and close vent....not retract to the top.

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

Sorry. I am referring to vertical venetian blinds.

Reply to
Arthur 51

I'VE DEFINITELY LOST THE PLOT...Horizontal I mean.

Reply to
Arthur 51