Insulation backed plaster board

Hi all,

I remember reading a while back about someone using insulation backed plasterboard that had 50mm insulation and a vapour barrier - can anyone tell me the manufacturer? I'm looking for a product that can be dot & dabbed on.

TIA.

Reply to
Grunff

Kingspan?

Reply to
Tim S

I know Kingspan do insulated PB, but do they do insulated PB with 50mm of insulation and a vapour barrier, which can be dot & dabbed?

(sadly their website is somewhat devoid of useful info)

Reply to
Grunff

For future reference, I've found a product that does this. It is made by British Gypsum, and it's called:

British Gypsum thermaline phenolic vapour controlled 60mm

Reply to
Grunff

The Kingspan website is just fine, with a slightly dodgy menu.

The item you are looking for is Kooltherm K17.

62.5mm board has all you need. 50mm of insulation, vapour barrier,

12.5mm plasterboard and dot & dabbable.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle