Insulating plastic roof

I want to insulate my workshop from the cold and the sun ,it has a twin wall flat plastic roof and the roof beams are steel. I don't have much space in the roof area as I keep a lot of stuff close to the roof (ladders, wood etc) so I don't want to use thick insulation. Any suggestions on what to use and how to get it to stick to the inside of the plastic roof?

Reply to
Housemartin

Kingspan insulated panels?

Cerberus .

Yes thanks, I wonder if I could glue thin ones in place?

Reply to
Housemartin

Yes you probably can. Gripfill will do this - the solvent one, not the girly, white plasticy versions - the heat affects those.

If you can friction fit the sheets between the beams, all to the good

Reply to
Andy Hall

Cheers Martin

Reply to