Insulating Garage roof

Back in the summer, after some heavy winds, damage was caused to the roof of my garage and the whole lot was replaced.

Beneath the corrugated roof sheets were sheets of polystyrene insulating boards which were laid over the roof beams and on top of which were the roofing sheets. The builder who did the job, replaced the roof with new sheets but in doing so, some of the polystyrene sheets were damaged and were not replaced. Now the weather had gone colder, there is condensation dripping from the sheets which don't have the insulation under them. I have elecrticity running in the garage and I obviously don't want water dripping on the sockets.

What can I get, and from where, that will cover the exposed areas?

Reply to
Topref

Spray with expanding foam. Buy it in spray cans.

Reply to
kipper