insulating a wall

I am working out the next stage of my build, hence all the questions.

I want to use ceotex insulation in the partial fill cavity. from what I can find you are supposed to build the inner wall, then use the wall ties and special clips to hld the insulation on the inner wall, as you build the outer.

I have allrady got the outer wall, its stone, I can't take it down, so I am building the inner. I am not using normal ties, I have to drill into the existing wall, and screw ties into the holes.

How do I hole the celotex sheets against the inner wall as a build it ? I was thinking os some sort of T shape thing I pull through the boards and cement in.

Selfbuild to me is me actually doing the work, not simply paying some other guy to do it while I watch.

Thanks Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper