instructions needed for wickes kitchen unit

Hi

I was hoping someone could please help me...

I've just constructed 99% of my new Wickes kitchen, but have just discovered that my final unit has no instructions. The unit is for my double 'eye level' oven, and is a 'tall appliance housing type B' .

A shot in the dark I know, but has anyone got a copy of the instructions that they could email me?

I have contacted Wickes, but they cant do anything untill tomorrow, and, at best, it would be an hours round trip just to pick up a copy (if they can get hold of one!)

I'll sit here fingers crossed and hope that someone can help.

Thanks Sue

Reply to
purplesuze

The thing that you really need to know is the position of shelves i order to take the oven. This is governed by the hieght of the oven an the size of any doors that are above or below the oven, so if you hav the doors and know the hieght required for the oven it wont be to har to work out. The general construction of the unit as far as dowels/metal pins/cam etc will be the same as other units and from what I can remember o Wickes units I think they allow some pieces of timber to be screwed t the side panels below the shelf carrying the oven, in order to hel carry the wieght of the oven. It does look daunting as the side panel usually have about a trillion holes drilled in them but if you lay the out and offer the doors up it should become obvious. Possibly

-- Nick H

Reply to
Nick H