Instructions for Drayton Digistat 3

Hi
I wonder if some kind soul with a copy of the user instructions for the above programmable roomstat would be kind enough to scan/email them to me. Having no luck with Drayton and I can't remember how to program the damn thing.
Neil

Drayton is part of Invensys.
There is a data sheet on the Invensys web site at:
http://www.climate-eu.invensys.com/UsersArea/62679876183430/D23_10%20Digistat%20Prog%20Therm.pdf
There may be downloadable user guides if you delve deeper - but it's past my bedtime!
--
Cheers,
Set Square

YGM