Installing integrated washer/dryer

Having a new integrated washer/dryer delivered on Wednesday. Lookign for tips on installing please, especially on balancing it, and getting the level right for the front door to fit flush.

Thanks.

Reply to
John Hearns

What make? What model? If you do a web search you can probably download an installation/operating manual, which should give you all the required installation parameters.

Personally, my grouse with my Bosch washer/dryer is that after the fast spin cycle the washing tends to cling to the outside of the drum, and the drying sequence simply exacerbates this and only partially dries the items. It's best to open the machine after its spin sequence and manually loosen the items by hand (arghh!) before the tumble drying sequence.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Thanks for the reply. It WAS to have been a Miele - but I checked online last night, and it turned out that model was not an integrated one, so order cancelled. The Miele integrated one is eye-wateringly expensive. But may be good?

The John Lewis one I want is out of stock, so looks like a Smeg 1600 spin speed one now.

Reply to
John Hearns