Inhibitor

My heating system has microbore downstairs with each radiator individually fed by down pipes behind the drywall. So there is no downstairs circuit as such. Upstairs is normal 15 mm. I have put Sentinel 300 in the system to clean it. I am about to drain down and put Sentinel 100 in as inhibitor. There are 10 rads downstairs and to empty the system completely I would have to empty each down stairs rad individually by the valve cum drain point which could take some time with trays. Would it be harmful to just drain the upstairs and leave the Sentinel

300 in the down rads there? Thanks for any advice.
Reply to
.

With a bit of ingenuity you can arrange to flush out all the rads without draining them all

Reply to
John Stumbles