Ingenious

En el artículo , Dave Plowman (News) escribió:

Filtering out background noise, or noise-cancelling, is easy.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Really? Try telling broadcasters that.

HF audio at about or above the limit of hearing is very directional - especially from a transducer not designed to minimise this. That includes speakers and microphones. Which are generally about as cheap and low spec as possible in a laptop or whatever.

The whole idea is just pie in the sky.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On 20 May 2015, Andy Burns grunted:

+1

Haven't heard of either of those.

Reply to
Lobster

I guess ClearChannel are suddenly less blasé about security of their electronic billboards ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

En el artículo , Andy Burns escribió:

:)

"It probably wouldn't be a stretch to assume that the billboard company cares a little bit more about security now. Get it? Stretch?"

Made oi smile.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Tee-hee.

There's a web-site somewhere of all the places people have managed to sneak g***se into publications, usually in cartoon form.

Reply to
Huge

On 20 May 2015, Tim Watts grunted:

Ooh, topical:

***se-billboard-atlanta/

Reply to
Lobster

How apt - I saw that earlier. Goatse'd an entire town - class...

Reply to
Tim Watts

(It is safe for work etc)

Reply to