Infill panels

I have some open sides on an 'open barn' type construction. I need to have airflow, and have seen what might be a solution.

On a commercial location .. the new taxi rank entrance to Paddington Station .... they have large open panel, infilled with what looks like form a distance a 'sail' in each panel.

Up close is a fine mesh of sorts, with wire rope in edges ... to tensioners. Gives a good panel, but with mesh, plus gap on all edges allows air flow. Also allows in light.

Anybody come across this system, who/where it can be purchased ?

I could try a sailmaker I guess ... but sails are not air permeable for obvious reasons

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Got a shotgun?

bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

In message , Rick Hughes writes

My wife sent off for some *flyscreen* which turned out to be a fine mesh in black plastic. I guess that would do your job if you could make up the framing.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I know the stuff you mean have used that previously this stuff is much finer and appears a lot tougher.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Various meshes are available from agricultural suppliers.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

How about that stuff landscape gardeners use to stabilise banking. FIne black plastic mesh but very strong. Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

e.g.

The Natural Philosopher

So leave them open?

Are you trying to improve security, privacy, or...?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q