Induction Hobs

It actually took him two goes with the induction hob to start the fire (the first attempt at starting a fire failed as he did not know that his non magnetic pans would not work on an induction hob)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

What kind of wok? The traditional ones have a rounded bottom so really need a wok ring to support them and presumably have very little metal close to the induction hob.

Reply to
David WE Roberts

I'm happy to concede having a made-for-purpose induction friendly wok, which I suppose would have a flat base section and be seriously thick metal.

All I care about is how well does it work.

We're assuming we're going to get a gas cooker, but the deal is not done yet. And wok frying is essential.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Did he sit on one wearing his scottish issue 000 wire wool underpants?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Flat bottomed.

Reply to