Indesit WG924G washing machine belt query

Hi,

A friends WG924G has thrown it's belt which is labelled L=1310mm. All replacements available are L=1288mm. Obviously it's only a bit shorter but will it put too much strain on the bearings or did Indesit re-use the Model number WG924G?

thanks

Bingo

Reply to
Bingo

Your motor should be adjustable for this very small difference.

Reply to
EricP

Cheers, they've had a look and tell me that it's not but I s'pose I can wander round and check. I may be back :)

Reply to
Bingo

The part information for indeshite is useless they dont know what they have fitted to there own machines the partfinder cd sometimes says look at the machine to check what is on already and measure drum shafts etc etc totally useless

Peter

Reply to
Peter