Indesit W113 Bearing

I'm trying to change the bearing on an Indesit W113 front load washing machine and can't get the back of the drum housing off - the big plastic bit. I've removed the motor, the pulley wheel, undone the metal hoop which grips round the seal of teh drum housing. Won't budge. Any ideas?

Anybody a dab hand at replacing these things - I would appreciate some advice.

Joel

Reply to
Joel Payne