Indesit Oven fault

I have an Indesit fan assisted oven which is just short of 5 years old .It's the kind that fits under the worktop . I have a gas hob above . A couple of nights ago I switched the oven on and I thought I heard it make a funny noise shortly after and when i checked it later I found it wasn't heating .. The grill is working tho'

I can see the grill elements at the top of the oven but (1) where are the oven elements ..are they hidden behind the panel at the back......where the fan is or ar they behind the side walls .?

Secondly is it likely to be the oven element... or maybe the thermostat ...but would that not affect the grill as well.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart B

Try this:

ovens have an element that is wrapped around the fan.

Reply to
John

Thx for those .just what I needed .Ordered one already . thx again Stuart

Reply to
Stuart B