Indesit dishwasher error

Hi all

Perhaps this is a little off topic for the group, but just in case:

My Indesit DI62 dishwasher has a fault. The light by Programme 1 is flashing and the dishwasher will not start. Pressing the P button will not let you select/change a wash programme. Any idea how to clear the error? In case it helps, last time I tried running it, the machine seemed to start OK, but a huge pool of water had appeared on the kitchen floor before I realised the machine had shut itself down and given this error.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Ben

Reply to
Ben C

What about the good ole switch it off, leave it for a bit & switch it back on again? ...but it sounds like one of the pump seals has gone.

Reply to
adder

Didn't work for my train last night!

"Please note that the lights will go out while we reboot the train"

That is an exact quote...

Reply to
Bob Eager

On 24 Jun 2004 10:46:42 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung together this:

Shall we start another 'powered by M$ thread? ;-)

Reply to
Lurch

I meant to add something saying 'please don't start...'!

BTW, when it rebooted the internal destination board went blank, then reset to 'Electrotrain'. I was half expecting it to scroll to 'version

0.94 beta'!
Reply to
Bob Eager

On 24 Jun 2004 17:24:51 GMT, "Bob Eager" strung together this:

At which point it would have been a good idea to find the nearest taxi rank!

Reply to
Lurch

For a 60 mile journey? Anyway, the next train pulled in at that point (due to go back down the line in 10 mins) and they cancelled ours and we all went on the next one...

Reply to
Bob Eager