indesit cooker KN6042 forced air oven

My much loved oven has stopped heating although the grill is still working. The oven warning light does not come on. Can anyone advise 1. Is it possible to get a new element for it? 2. How much will it cost roughly 3. How do you fit it?
Thanks for your help
Caroline

Try here:
http://shop.ezee-fix.co.uk/Ezee_FixSparesShop12_Indesit_62.html
or your local spares shop.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

thanks for your help. I'll try local first but at least I know the part no now.