Incorrect Wiring - What danger

They are. Barking the lot of them. Barking.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil
[IMM]

True, but he also doesn't ahve the guts to complain about anyone. He's all wind and piss.

Reply to
Steve Firth

But you still reply?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

the fact that we nkow this was established long ago. It is not relevant to what is being discussed. Please dont go IMM on us :)

NT

Reply to
bigcat

And that it was.

He mean please don't speak common sense and act like an idiotic troll.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 09:33:48 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)" strung together this:

Doesn't look like it, he's been banging on about this for ages.

Reply to
Lurch

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:44:57 +0000, John Rumm strung together this:

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me. :-)

Reply to
Lurch

Enough evidence to get your account pulled, that is for sure.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Like other have done with you in the past you mean ?.....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

You wouldn't know common sense if it came up and slapped you in the face, just as you don't seem to know the difference between giving advice and a discussion on the theory behind any advice given. The answer to the OP's question was answered within a reply or two, then someone started to talk about the theory behind the answers given so far and you then chirp in on something that you obviously know f*ck all about and start trolling those who do.

IMM, or what ever you call yourself now, just piss off back to your Lady-Bird picture book of plumbing, or better still go back to school - assuming that they will take you back.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

You certainly were not chastised as a child and most likely abused if that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you. There again, you may have just an obnoxious child so you were deservedly beaten on regular basis. This has affected you in adult life, that is clear.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

They can and it was disturbing and highly dangerous.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

You have no shame at all. Masquerading as a pro boiler man when it is clear you an uneducated impostor.

Amazing, no shame at all.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

It is direct to Andy Wade out resident lecky nerd, not you. You are quite thick and no nothing of electrical matters.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

Hmmm...

If IMM is an adult, and I'm starting to think he might not be, then what he has said above describes him very well !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

You are quite correct, what you write is disturbing and highly dangerous as you spout it with little or no understanding. Just your mention of seven 3Kw electric fires on a single domestic ring circuit showed that up.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil", aka IMM, is talking about himself again.....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Doesn't the idiot sound like Adrian Mole sometimes? :-)

Reply to
Bob Eager

You are quite right. That Lurch fella does.

I see you sill can't write properly on web sites.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

...you have demonstrably shown you know nothing of lecky. Our nerd does and he is the one to tell us,.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil