Incense to ward off insects

Its been known as a flea repellant for years !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

OK, you put a stake through the heart of a mosquito

I've got a camcorder and some toothpicks

Reply to
raden

I've often longed for a nuclear powered zapper about the size of a key fob which would incinerate the b******s instantly.

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

Now THERE'S a thought!

Get out the drawing bord NOW!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

yes they do.

Ah, weasel words. It's still a heart, even if it pumps haemolymph instead of blood.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Not A heart. A series of, um, 'pumping' devices. I didn't mention haemolymph or blood.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In message , Paul Mc Cann writes

I've got one the shape of and half the size of a tennis racquet. It also has a couple of thousand volts between the "strings"

Reply to
raden

i.e. a heart.

Did anyone say that you did?